Thursday, December 4, 2008

Badger Mountain Bike Ride



Okay, I'll admit it, I love to ride my bicycles. Mostly its my road bike in the early morning for exercise. This is my hobby (along with swimming). But I also enjoy time on the mountain bike and today was a fun ride. It wasn't a long ride but I got the heart pumping hard and had a great view from the top of Badger Mountain. I started on the west end of the mountain at the parking area (left end of orange line on picture). Then I sweated and grunted my way up to the top. The bottom of the orange loop is my trip up, the top is the trip down (until they merge where I went up and down on the same trail) In the picture, you can see a couple buildings where antennas are perched on the summit. Before I came back down, I strapped on the Flip Video camera. You can watch the video if you'd like. Sorry, it's a little shaky with some glare as I headed into the sun at points. It was a good ride, about 35 minutes total time.

1 comment:

Matt S. said...

Looks like a nice ride, Bro! Did you find me a launch up on top? :-)